- I love a man in a dress. (attracted to)
- Steve jobs was a total hottie in the 70’s.
- Most of my male friends wear size 32 pants.
- Sathyg means “naughty prank” in Swedish.
- What strawberry daiquiri tastes like.
- How to identify when I am disassociated. (a process)
- The president of the international computer games association (as of 2006) is obsessed with chess.
- Mr. Freeze (from Batman) ’s wife is terminally ill and that’s why he became a scientist.
- How to do a faux brass finish on textured wallpaper
- Fish can be bulimic.
- Trees can grow twisted.
- Wasps can be beautiful too.
“Why would anyone go digging around in their insides and emotions?”
“Well, because I’m a poet, and that’s what poets do.”
I laughed so hard at this point, almost spitting beer onto the person in front of me. I would say that this is what many artists do, or at least what I do, in making art. I have often felt like I cannot accurately interpret or process my experiences unless I’ve made art about them, like I cannot understand my life, or myself, until it’s been reflected back at me.
Magicians need direction. Chaos needs structure. Creativity needs a place.
I am a hurricane and this blog will be my container.